BROADBAND LIGHT LASER
Who gets it?
Patients who want to get rid of brown spots, age spots, sun spots.
– Brown spots darken, come to the surface, and flake off within 14 days after treatment
– Use sensitive products and sunscreen as skin will be extra sensitive
– Skin may appear red immediately after treatment
What is it?
– BroadBand Light laser that targets hyperpigmentation spots to permanently remove them
– You are topically numbed before the procedure
– Recommended in a series of at least 3 treatments
– If you don’t protect your skin with sunscreen after your treatment, BBL will be needed as more spots may appear over time
Permanently removes brown spots, age spots, sun spots.
This treatment cannot be done on someone with a tan or dark skin tone because the laser will also pick up their natural skin pigment and cause discoloration.